Welcome to 7611 Lees Command Blvd! An amazing example of what the Regency at Chancellorsville community has to offer, a gated community near a huge variety of shops, restaurants, businesses and professional services. Built in 2018 featuring 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms wide open floor plan, main floor living and an ELEVATOR, this is home is ready equipped with everything you all need in one place! Upon entering the front door you are met with vibrant Oak wood floors throughout the main level. Front bedroom features custom bay window, CAT-5 hookups in every room and TV mounting zones. Formal dining room accentuated by large white pillars opens to the living room with gas fireplace and tons of natural light. Gourmet kitchen, stainless appliances, upgraded Silestone countertops, like-new gas cook top, huge pantry with Custom Elfa storage systems, upgraded refrigerator and a perfectly sized breakfast area. Gigantic main floor primary bedroom features French door entry, gorgeous window treatments, recessed lighting, double walk-in closets, plush carpet and wide open entry to tiled primary bathroom. Making our way to the second level by stairs or custom oak elevator with brass control panels and automatic safety gate. (recently serviced and back-up battery replaced.) We enter the Library complete with extensive custom cabinetry work from wall to wall for incredible storage for any craftsman or bookworm! The upstairs is also home to the third huge bedroom with Jack & Jill bathroom shared by the bedroom and Library. Don't forget the screened porch and patio, irrigation system and that landscaping services, including snow removal to-the-door! Settle down in your forever home in the perfect community described by the seller as a "Beautifully landscaped community with HOA that includes 2 pools, community center, fitness center, library, kitchen, multi-purpose rooms, bocce ball court, plus to-the-door snow shoveling and full lawn and garden care, including lawn treatments and mulching of gardens. Friendly over-55 community, with lots of activities and walkers, dog-walkers and exercise-walkers. 4 miles from multitude of shopping, restaurants, professional offices and salons, and I-95 access. 5 miles to Mary Washington University Medical Center and 40 miles to Washington D.C."
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,786 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Regency At Chancellorsville
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Corner, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price