This lovely light filled Rambler boasts a huge Living Room/Dining Room combination, split Bedroom design and a nicely updated Kitchen with table space. Cozy Family Room with a fireplace, lot's of natural light and exit to the rear completely fenced yard. Neutral through out. Master Suite with private bathroom and a large walk in closet. Two car garage and driveway parking. This home is perfect for a young family or someone looking to downsize. Quiet neighborhood located close to schools, shopping and commuter routes. Two community pools, club house, tot lots, and more! Best of all......lawn care is included in HOA!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,690 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)