Beautifully appointed condo with updated appliances and an abundance of natural light throughout. This property features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, brand new stainless-steel kitchen appliances, an LG gas range, 9' ceilings, a brand-new front door and framing, and an attached garage. Additional amenities include brand-new Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) flooring in the foyer, a newer roof (2019), a walk-in closet in the lower-level guest bedroom, and a freshly power washed deck. The spacious floorplan, finished basement, rear deck, and well-maintained common areas offer great opportunities for family events in this highly sought-after area! Neighborhood amenities include the Braemar clubhouse and pool for social events! Located near Old Town Manassas, this property is conveniently located near dining, shopping, the Manassas Regional Airport, the Virginia Railway Express (VRE), and 1-66.
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
1,418 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price