Price Reduced! One story ranch in the sought after Star Fort neighborhood which is not in an HOA! This home is much larger than it appears and is perfect for entertaining. Enter the bright and airy foyer to find an open floor plan including a combination living/dining room with a vaulted ceiling that leads to a large deck. The kitchen is adorable with quartz countertops. You will love the barn door leading to the basement that is full of character. The unique wooden walls and ceilings are just awesome. Huge rec room and bar area, craft room, full bath, other room that could be an exercise room or office that leads to ample storage with built in shelving. Oh, there's also a wine closet in the basement! There is a 2 car attached garage AND a separate driveway which leads to an attached garage large enough for vehicles and/or would make a great workshop. There is also a smaller shed. The backyard is fully fenced. The roof was replaced with 30 year shingles in 2017 and the HVAC in 2016. Enjoy the convenience of natural gas for cooking, heating, and hot water. Located less than 5 minutes from historic downtown Winchester, shopping, Route 37 and Route 81! This home is a must see as it offers so much fun!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,530 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)