Must see! Fantastic, well kept rambler on Cul de sac in sought after Pioneer Heights. Lovely setting and curb appeal! Beautiful mature trees abound! Perfect one level living! Hardwoods, carpet on main level. Airy living room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace, Kitchen with stainless appliances and center island. Updated sink and faucet in kitchen, Main level has 3 bedrooms; primary with private full bathroom, 2 bedrooms and hall full bath. Large finished walkout lower level with tile flooring, built ins, bar, and a second kitchen! Plenty of storage space. New water softener, Roof replaced 2017, Furnace and hot water heater replaced within the last 5 years. Close to Route 7 and I81 Professional photos to follow as well as sign
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,090 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Washer, Stove, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Trees/Wooded, Stream/Creek, Sloping, Rear Yard, Partly Wooded, Landscaping, Front Yard, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)